Being a partner with Korea IT Times is the royal road to your business success
The Korea IT Times is a bilingual publication (Korea and English) with an eye on Industry & Technology, including the ICT field. We provide daily online news with a comprehensive forward thinking guide to global economic leaders and business people.
Each issue covers industry analyses, technology reviews, and up-to-date information on the latest global happenings.
Korea IT Times is in the business of real-time information delivery. It is a leading provider of content analytics, content syndication services, content management technologies and press release distribution. We are leaders in highly targeted, custom news and articles packages that deliver content relevant information to the industries.
• Launch: July 2004
• Publisher: Korea ET Times Media Group
• Category: ICT, Science news and issues including all of Industry and Technology
• Internet and Mobile online: Daily News
• Print Magazine: Monthly
• Language: English and Korean
PR Global Division
Provide domestic news to the global market and world news to the Korean market
Korea IT Times’s “PR Global Division” disseminates content through 1: 1 custom press system to the 260 world's high ranking medias and 20 of the top world portal news sites, such as Google, Naver, Yandex.ru, Yahoo, Baidu, making it one of the most effective ways for clients to quickly reach their target audiences across the world. PR Global Division's distribution service is also available for clients who need referrals for PR services around the world, or for clients who need to create global promotion materials.
Korea IT Times has been focused on three important areas:
1. Highly targeted, customized news production, domestic and global service
2. Specialized reporter's creativity articles by each topic
3. An advertorial and promotion strategy group that returns revenue to advertisers
Industry leaders and hundreds of other global companies, organizations, and institutes turn to Korea IT Times's customized news and business intelligence services. We provide our contents to tens of millions of business customers related to large enterprises and small businesses including government policies in Korea and worldwide
Partnerships for content and advertising service
- The nation’s top conglomerates including but not limited to the Samsung Group, LG Group, KT , SK Group, Hyundai Motor Group, CJ Group, Hanhwa Group, KAL, and Asiana Airlines.
- Global small and medium-sized enterprises including start-up businesses.
- Foreign invested companies
- Overseas companies
- Dozens of Academic, Government and ICT/ Science-focused sponsors within domestic and overseas organizations Korea IT Times News Distribution Networks
Korea IT Times's customized news network in South Korea
• Executives; professionals; marketing and sales managers and PR managers of the nation's 5,000 fastest-growing companies; ICT related businesses; small hidden champions and superior venture companies in Korea.
• Korean airlines, hotels, libraries, institutes, and major bookstores and university libraries.
• Officials of foreign embassies; foreign Chambers of Commerce; foreign trade representatives and associations in Korea.
• The President and officials of the Cheong WaDae (the official residence and workplace of the President of Korea); members of the National Assembly; government ministries; local government offices; and the Korea International Trade Association(KITA), Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
Korea IT Times's customized global news network
• Global ICT firms and business associations and organizations in 153 countries
• Multinational trade agencies
• Credit evaluation firms
• ICT related companies and its consulting firms
• Capital investors
• 120 overseas representative offices of KOTRA
• 120 official residences of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
• 22 overseas commercial agents of Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy.
• Overseas representative offices of Korea Tourism organization
• Overseas representative offices of Korea Culture and Information service
• Overseas representative offices of Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
• Major bookstores, International hotels, International airlines
• Libraries and laboratories of major universities worldwide
Korea IT Times는 ICT전문 뉴스 플랫폼(www.koreaittimes.com)으로 ICT 산업 및 기술분야를 한글과영어버전으로 국내 및 해외에 보도하므로써 글로벌 비즈니스를 창출하는 미디어입니다.
- 국내외 기업 뉴스의 글로벌 보도
- IT전문성을 기반으로, 기술의 이해도를 정확하고 쉽게 표현 할 수 있는 숙련된 전문 기자그룹
- 기업의 이익 창출로 직결시켜주는 맞춤형 뉴스 글로벌 IT플랫폼
- 독자의 맞춤형 디지털화 시스템: 아이패드, 안드로이드 폰 등의 스마트 디바이스에 적합한 구독시스템
- 전문 편집진에 의한 재미있는 스토리텔링 콘텐츠 제작
- 세계 굴지의 3,800개 나스닥 상장기업 뉴스 보도- 비즈니스. 금융 투자 뉴스 상호 공유-한국 기업의 해외 진출 및 외국기업 의 국내 투자유치 유도
- 국내외 Start-up 회사와 중소기업들의 IT제품 및 기술 홍보 뉴스 보도
- 국내외 IT전문가/CEO들의 기고 보도
- 국내외 IT관련 행사 이벤트 개최 및 홍보대행(서울모터쇼, 한국전자전, IFA, ITU전권회의 등) 교육사업, 광 고영업 홍보 프 로모션 진행에 따른 콘텐츠 보도
- 정부의 외국인 투자유치 프로모션 및 중소기업 해외홍보기사 제작 및 보도
1) 실시간 정보전달을 위한 콘텐츠 제작 및 분석.평가
2) 전세계 260개 유수 언론사에 Korea IT Times뉴스 보도 시스템 관리
3) Google, Naver, Baidu등 전세계 Top 20 포털 뉴스에 Korea IT Times기사 보도
4) 핵심 콘텐츠 보도내용을 발췌하여 인쇄용 잡지로 발간
* 창간: 2004년 7월
* 발행사: Korea ET Times 미디어 그룹
* 카테고리: IT 포함 모든 산업 및 기술, 경제, 국제
* 인터넷 및 모바일 온라인뉴스: 실시간 보도
* PR Global Magazine 발간